When looking for a gaming headset with microphone, you may get confused by the various information about it.
We have selected the gaming headset with microphone with the highest customer satisfaction. Besides, in order to assure your satisfaction, we’ll also give you tips for your choosing, such as the detailed introduction and customer reviews.
So enjoy shopping!
Choosing the Best Gaming Headset with Microphone
Logitech wireless gaming headset g930 a fast wireless connection lets you level up without being tied down-and 7.1 surround sound puts you right in the middle of the action.
- “They turn off automatically when no audio is played for a few minutes to conserve battery life… even when plugged in and charging.” – Hessian
- “There are many, many people on the Logitech forum who are having the same problems with the drivers.” – Dennis J. Giles
- “The sound quality is a amazing, and the 7.1 surround is awesome.” – Glenn T
Don’t be Cry Babies and Don’t Spend Big Bucks for Awesome Headphones! Now you don’t need to spend a fortune for a high quality, multiple-use stereo headsets.
- “It might just be my head, but if I wear them for more than an hour straight, then they start to hurt my ears.” – Julie Fisher
- “Once I adjusted the mic levels in Windows 7, the mic sounds great with good tone and little to no background noise picked up.” – D. Spencer
- “Not sure how these work…they do not work directly with XBOX 360 …needs an adapter!” – Annette M Manganello
Based on the award-winning SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset, the v2 features major enhancements in sound quality, comfort and its microphone. Every element of the v2 has been optimized for pro gaming, making the headset a preferred piece of equipment for the worlds’ best competitive PC gamers – the most demanding headset users in the world.
- “This headset is very comfortable, and I have worn it in excess of 4 hours with no discomfort to the ears or head.” – entropy
- “The clarity is superb, with accurate bass and very nice highs and lows.” – Chris Plagge
- “This is because in my experience the active noise cancelling headphones also cancel your own voice to some extent, which makes talking extremely weird.” – Dr. Bojan Tunguz
The Ear Force P11 in white integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN) and PC/Mac to create an immersive audio environment for playing popular game titles.
- “I’m giving this one more chance, but if I get another one that doesn’t work or breaks within a week or so then I’m moving on to a different product.” – Danielle
- “Once I correctly inspected it, I noticed that the headphones were attached VERY FLIMSY to the plastic part that goes around the head.” – Christian D. Rey
- “I can hear everything clearly and the mic works great.” – Timothy Roszel
High Quality Creative GAMING HEADSET,MICROPHONE
- “I would definitely recommend this headset to all the gamers out there!” – Tara McClenic
- “It is very comfortable and it fits around my ears.” – Todd C. Griffith
- “Headset is garbage, the wire on it ripped off after a month of regular use and the microphone stopped working after about 3 weeks.” – Taylor Caines
The Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
- “I can’t recommend them highly enough, if you are looking for a wired gaming headset or even a good quality headset, BUY THESE!” – Louis Ramos
- “The headset is very comfortable, the foam pads around the ears are very comfortable for me.” – T
- “Music sounds amazing on it, full-bodied and great bass response.” – Daniel Spengeman
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset for enhanced performance gameplay.
- “Sound Quality Very good.” – Bob Whitley
- “Overall I recommend this headset for all gamers.” – J. J. Marino
- “These are really cushy and they have very soft foam, allowing my glasses to not hurt my ears and head.” – Patricia Gray
Professional performance and high quality previously unknown to gaming fans before now, the MMX 300 now available in the U.S. This professional gaming headset is designed from our General Aviation headset.
- “Build quality is amazing.” – I. J. Ksel
- “I tried this headset along with the new Astro A40 2013 Mix-Amp and found this to be more comfortable and to have better sound.” – Steven R. Jackson
- “The MMX 300s have what feels like a lot more bass response.” – Eric C. Williams
Upgrade your game’s audio to great Sennheiser sound with the PC 310 gaming headset. It’s affordable, while featuring a quality noise canceling microphone that reduces interference from background noise – and a durable design built to last.
- “The sound quality is very good.” – P. Bergbauer
- “I’ve owed other Sennheiser headsets (for other PC’s) in the past and this one is just as good as the previous ones if not better!” – thomps2100
- “Very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.” – Sal P
The PC 323D gaming headset puts you in the center of the action with Dolby Headphone and ProLogic IIx. Their 7.1-channel game audio lets you pinpoint even the slightest sounds.
- “HEADSET SOUND AND COMFORT The headphones are excellent quality, and I absolutely love the sound, which is rich and warm.” – T. Fisher
- “They fit around my ears comfortably.” – Nyxtot
- “Communications : The noise canceling microphone reduces background noise for clear, crisp conversation.” – ‘ Groovin’ guy
Suggestions of the Best gaming headset with microphone
Do you have any gaming headset with microphone suggestions that you think gaming headset with microphone would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.